Wednesday, August 22, 2012

T.G.I. Friday's

August 18, 2012. Saturday.

To celebrate the last day of Kim's airbrush makeup class, we went to BHS to eat at TGI Friday's.



For starters, we ordered Fried Mozarella.


Fried Mozzarella. 315php.

This is best eaten as soon as the plate hits your table. Grab a piece even while it's very hot, dip it generously in the Marinara sauce, then take a bite. Forget about your burnt tongue. You'll thank me later. This might seem expensive for an appetizer, but then again mozzarella ain't cheap.

Kim got Jack Daniels Triple Treat Barrel Chicken, Chop & Shrimp.


Jack Daniels . php.

The set included porkchops, quarter chicken, and shrimps. All cooked/ glazed in Jack Daniel's sauce. Kim's regular order at TGIF is something similar to this, just without the porkchop. She said she loved how crispy the shrimp was, and how the Jack Daniel's dipping sauce complemented it with its sweetness. The chicken and porkchop was just okay. It was tender and juicy but the signature sauce was too sweet or weird for it.

I got Friday's Cheesburger for myself.


Friday's Cheesburger. 375php.

The patty was cooked medium rare. I should have asked for it to be medium- well. But even with that, the burger was great! I love burgers and Friday's has never disappointed me with theirs from all my visits here.

We each had a bottle of San Mig Light.


SMB Light. 85php.

Dining at Friday's isn't cheap. But the ambiance -- American diner/ steakhouse full of Americana, and the quality of food more than makes up for the dent in the wallet.




T.G.I. Friday's
Quadrant B3, Bonifacio High Street Taguig City
Contact No - 8562996 | Fax No - 8562997

http://fridays.com.ph/
https://www.facebook.com/welovefridays

No comments:

Post a Comment